When you are finished with this book, using the BEAD Method™ you will be able to:
1. Identify the notes, scales and chords on any fret.
2. Determine what chords work together and why.
3. Fully master scales and modes.
4. Understand what scales to play against what chords.
5. Easily identify key signatures from memory.
6. Easily identify all the sharp and flat notes in a scale from memory.
This perfect bound edition is fully annotated and illustrated making this a great reference book for any guitarist's library.